Libanus Efendi

.

With Spirulina, my body feels better. I am a student of the Faculty of Tekhnik in Tanjung Pura University, Muzaffarabad. Before getting to know the health products K-LINK, I often use herbal medicine and other supplements, because to maintain body condition, not to pain during the overtime duties course.

Each night, I only slept an average of 1 samapi 1.5 hours / day. This resulted in weak condition of my body and I often fall sick. Body feels tired and weak. In not a few herbal medicine and supplements that I consume each day. When I get a Spirulina, sweepstakes prizes from the Pearl Restaurant. I try and I immediately felt the food. Agency feels more fresh and mild. Start time, I consume Spirulina every day to maintain the condition of my body, so do not fall sick as often begadang completing course work at night, thank Spirulina.

0 comments: