Norman Jauhari (55 years)

.

UIE Power Touch, UIE Liquid Chlorophyll and K-Link jimf a solution that is very powerful. In early January 2002 I had a heart attack and artery blood vessel constriction. For that I have to stay in the hospital in Jakarta.

End of January 2002, the treatment I proceed to Singapore to do balonisasi third blood vessels that stopped it. After treatment in Singapore, I recommended the road be treated with drugs to drink the amount should not sedikitdan routine every day. Imagine the cost of which I should spend to buy these medicines. In May 2002 I returned to do a medical check-ups in Singapore and the result is declared competitive and normal. But the sense of shape and recover as usual I still have not felt the maximum. Beginning August 2002 I began to search for solutions to the use of health products K-LINK. First I use Kinotakarayang placed on the second leg for 3 weeks in succession. I was surprised to see many of the toxin that is absorbed in my body. I also consume UIE Liquid Chlorophyll routine every day. All that, plus using the Power Touch, which I put in the left breast pocket. I feel the changes the increase in fitness myself. I feel more fresh and healthy. Until the mid-October 2002 I returned to do a medical check-up to the Mount Elizabeth Medical Center, handled by the Singapore Dr.Michael Lim. Results medical recordnya track was much better than the previous. Product health K-LINK solution that is right for me.

0 comments: